On the momentum of population growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nan Li, 2006. "The Momentum of Real Population Under Linear Fertility Transition," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 105-116.
- Thomas Espenshade & Analia Olgiati & Simon Levin, 2011. "On Nonstable and Stable Population Momentum," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1581-1599, November.
- K. N. S. Yadava & S. N. Yadava & D. Sarin, 1996. "Population growth under changed fertility schedule in stability conditions," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 55-65.
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2016. "Población y desarrollo en la periferia colombiana en el siglo XX," Revista Economía y Región, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, vol. 10(1), pages 7-50, June.
- BenYishay, Ariel & Betancourt, Roger, 2014. "Unbundling democracy: Political rights and civil liberties," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 552-568.
- Karsten, Richard & Teismann, Holger & Vogels, Angela, 2013. "Reproductive value, sensitivity, and nonlinearity: Population-management heuristics derived from classical demography," Theoretical Population Biology, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 20-25.
- Menashe-Oren, A. & Stecklov, G., 2017. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 17 - Population age structure and sex composition in sub-Saharan Africa: a rural-urban perspective," IFAD Research Series 280055, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2015.
"Población y desarrollo en el Pacífico colombiano,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
232, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Julio E. Romero-Prieto, 2015. "Población y desarrollo en el Pacífico colombiano," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 014182, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Timothy Riffe & Kieron J. Barclay & Sebastian Klüsener & Christina Bohk-Ewald, 2019. "Boom, echo, pulse, flow: 385 years of Swedish births," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Leslie Root & Jennifer Johnson-Hanks†, 2016. "Gender, Honor, and Aggregate Fertility," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 904-928, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:8:y:1971:i:1:p:71-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.