A search for aggregate-level effects of education on fertility, using data from Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, D, 1996. "Fertility, Education and Resources in South Africa," Papers 96-15, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kofi D. Benefo, 2006. "The community-level effects of women's education on reproductive behaviour in rural Ghana," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(20), pages 485-508, June.
- Neeru Gupta & Mary Mahy, 2003. "Adolescent childbearing in sub-Saharan Africa," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(4), pages 93-106, February.
- Alfred O. Agwanda & Philippe Bocquier & Anne Khasakhala & Samuel Owuor, 2004. "The effect of economic crisis on youth precariousness in Nairobi. An analysis of itinerary to adulthood of three generations of men and women," Working Papers DT/2004/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Cecilia Albert & María A. Davia, 2004. "Salud, salarios y educación," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 11-34, June.
- Luca Zanin & Rosalba Radice & Giampiero Marra, 2015. "Modelling the impact of women’s education on fertility in Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 89-111, January.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; fertility; models; multilevel model;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:3:y:2000:i:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .