An Application of Game Theory in Strategic Decision of Family Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jejeebhoy, Shireen J., 1995. "Women's Education, Autonomy, and Reproductive Behaviour: Experience from Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290339.
- Schuler, Sidney Ruth & Hashemi, Syed Mesbahuddin & Riley, Ann P., 1997. "The influence of women's changing roles and status in Bangladesh's fertility transition: Evidence from a study of credit programs and contraceptive use," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 563-575, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Social Policy and Population Section, Social Development Division, ESCAP., 2003. "Asia-Pacific Population Journal Volume 18, No. 1," Asia-Pacific Population Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 18(1), pages 1-78, November.
- Simon Zaby, 2019. "Science Mapping of the Global Knowledge Base on Microfinance: Influential Authors and Documents, 1989–2019," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-21, July.
- Jungho Kim, 2010. "Women's Education and Fertility: An Analysis of the Relationship between Education and Birth Spacing in Indonesia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(4), pages 739-774, July.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2015.
"Fertility choice and financial development,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 160-177.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2010. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 25930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerio Filoso & Erasmo Papagni, 2011. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2014. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 58237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maddox, Bryan, 2007. "Worlds Apart? Ethnographic Reflections on "Effective Literacy" and Intrahousehold Externalities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 532-541, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2018. "Does Masculinity Matter for Female Leaders? Evidence in cross-section countries," MPRA Paper 84776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennings, Larissa & Shore, Deborah & Strohminger, Nancy & Allison, Burgundi, 2015. "Entrepreneurial development for U.S. minority homeless and unstably housed youth: A qualitative inquiry on value, barriers, and impact on health," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 39-47.
- Scott South & Katherine Trent & Sunita Bose, 2014. "Skewed Sex Ratios and Criminal Victimization in India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(3), pages 1019-1040, June.
- Tesfalidet Tekelab & Catherine Chojenta & Roger Smith & Deborah Loxton, 2019. "Factors affecting utilization of antenatal care in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-24, April.
- Ghosh, Sudeshna, 2017. "South Asian Countries : Economic Growth and Fertility," MPRA Paper 99891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamar Goldenberg & Rob Stephenson, 2019. "Applying a deviance framework to understand modern contraceptive use in sub-Saharan Africa," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Frost, Michelle Bellessa & Forste, Renata & Haas, David W., 2005. "Maternal education and child nutritional status in Bolivia: finding the links," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 395-407, January.
- Xinguang Fan & Maria Vignau Loria, 2020. "Intimate partner violence and contraceptive use in developing countries: How does the relationship depend on context?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 42(10), pages 293-342.
- Echávarri Aguinaga, Rebeca, 2009. "Education and the dynamics of family decisions," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Heaton, Tim B. & Forste, Renata & Hoffmann, John P. & Flake, Dallan, 2005. "Cross-national variation in family influences on child health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 97-108, January.
- de la Croix, David & Perrin, Faustine, 2018.
"How far can economic incentives explain the French fertility and education transition?,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 221-245.
- de la Croix, David & Perrin, Faustine, 2017. "How Far Can Economic Incentives Explain the French Fertility and Education Transition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mumtaz, Zubia & Salway, Sarah, 2005. "'I never go anywhere': extricating the links between women's mobility and uptake of reproductive health services in Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 1751-1765, April.
- Josefine Koebe & Jan Marcus, 2020. "The Impact of the Length of Schooling on the Timing of Family Formation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1896, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duvendack, Maren & Palmer-Jones, Richard, 2011. "The microfinance of reproduction and the reproduction of microfinance: understanding the connections between microfinance, empowerment, contraception and fertility in Bangladesh in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 32384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily Planning; Strategic Decision and Expected Utility theory;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:105491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.