Childrenâ€™s union status and contact with mothers: A cross-national study
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liliana Pezzin & Barbara Schone, 1999. "Parental marital disruption and intergenerational transfers: An analysis of lone elderly parents and their children," Demography, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 287-297, August.
- Erik Meijer & Lynn A. Karoly, 2013. "Representativeness of the Low-Income Population in the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp273, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Merril Silverstein, 1995. "Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004.
"On The Demand For Grandchildren: Tied Transfers And The Demonstration Effect,"
18751, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 2007. "On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, chapter 18 Edward Elgar.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2005. "On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1665-1697, September.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Economics Series 158, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Alessandro Rosina & Romina Fraboni, 2004. "Is marriage losing its centrality in Italy?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(6), pages 149-172, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:30:y:2014:i:51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.