The Nixon shock after forty years: the import surcharge revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2012. "The Nixon Shock after Forty Years: The Import Surcharge Revisited," NBER Working Papers 17749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Officer, Lawrence H., 1993. "A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform. Edited by Michael D. Bordo and Barry Eichengreen. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1993. Pp. xiii, 675. $75," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 672-673, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leontyeva, Elena & Narkevich, Sergey, 2015. "Optimal Practice of Creation and Management of Gold Reserves," Published Papers mak12, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A, 2016.
"The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bown,Chad P. & Crowley,Meredith A, 2016. "The empirical landscape of trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7620, The World Bank.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith Crowley, 2016. "The Empirical Landscape of Trade Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1624, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michele, 2013.
"The relationship between exchange rates and international trade: a literature review,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 577-605, July.
- Marc Auboin & Michele Ruta, 2012. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates and International Trade: A Literature Review," CESifo Working Paper Series 3868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2013.
"Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing,"
pca584, Job Market Papers.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2016. "Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing," Working Papers w0212, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2013. "Relative Prices, Hysteresis, and the Decline of American Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 51723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timm Betz & Andrew Kerner, 2016. "The influence of interest: Real US interest rates and bilateral investment treaties," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 419-448, December.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:12:y:2013:i:01:p:29-56_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.