Culture and Creativity: A Process Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Dong & Jiang, Kaifeng & Shalley, Christina E. & Keem, Sejin & Zhou, Jing, 2016. "Motivational mechanisms of employee creativity: A meta-analytic examination and theoretical extension of the creativity literature," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 236-263.
- Esteves Rui Pedro & Tunçer Ali Coşkun, 2016. "Eurobonds Past and Present: A Comparative Review on Debt Mutualization in Europe," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 659-688, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:164-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaomeng & Zhou, Jing, 2014. "Empowering leadership, uncertainty avoidance, trust, and employee creativity: Interaction effects and a mediating mechanism," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 150-164.
- Wang, Xiao-Hua (Frank) & Kim, Tae-Yeol & Lee, Deog-Ro, 2016. "Cognitive diversity and team creativity: Effects of team intrinsic motivation and transformational leadership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3231-3239.
- Vu Dang Le Nguyen & Nancy K. Napier & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2012. "It Takes Two to Tango: Entrepreneurship and Creativity in Troubled Times – Vietnam 2012," Working Papers CEB 12-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2012. "Coffee Filters and Creativity: The Value of Multiple Filters in the Creative Process," Working Papers CEB 12-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lu, Jackson G. & Akinola, Modupe & Mason, Malia F., 2017. "“Switching On” creativity: Task switching can increase creativity by reducing cognitive fixation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 63-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:maorev:v:6:y:2010:i:03:p:447-461_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MOR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.