How Child Costs And Survival Shaped The Industrial Revolution And The Demographic Transition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jecgro:v:22:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10887-017-9147-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Aksan, Anna-Maria & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2014. "Mortality versus morbidity in the demographic transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 470-492.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "Industrious Selection: Explaining Five Revolutions and Two Divergences in Eurasian Economic History within a Unified Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 73862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azarnert, Leonid V., 2018. "Trade, Luxury Goods, And A Growth-Enhancing Tariff," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1462-1474, September.
- Thomas Baudin & Robert Stelter, 2019. "The rural exodus and the rise of Europe," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2019-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2015.
"Entrepreneurship, knowledge, and the industrial revolution,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-54.
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, knowledge, and the industrial revolution," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Casper Worm Hansen & Holger Strulik, 2017.
"Life expectancy and education: evidence from the cardiovascular revolution,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 421-450, December.
- Casper Worm Hansen & Holger Strulik, 2015. "Life Expectancy and Education: Evidence from the Cardiovascular Revolution," Discussion Papers 15-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Life expectancy and education: Evidence from the cardiovascular revolution," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 261, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre, 2016. "Plunder and tribute in a Malthusian world," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 138-150.
- Thomas Baudin & Robert Stelter, 2016. "Rural exodus and fertility at the time of industrialization," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:18:y:2014:i:01:p:114-144_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.