Which individuals make active investment decisions in the new Swedish pension system?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2003)
Issue (Month): 03 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei & Stenkrona, Anders, 2015. "Style representation and portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-25.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2010.
"Cognitive abilities and portfolio choice,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 18-38, January.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 5735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2006. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," CSEF Working Papers 157, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2008. "Cognitive abilities and portfolio choice," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dimitris Christelis & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2008. "Cognitive Abilities and Portfolio Choice," Working Papers 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Experimental examination of land investment decisions with volatile returns A comparison between Kazakhstani and German farmers," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122454, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "The comparison of investment behaviors of Kazakhstani and German farmers: An experimental approach," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134770, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2013. "A History of the Swedish Pension System," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Palmer, 2006. "El Nuevo Sistema de Pensiones Sueco de Cuentas Individuales Capitalizadas," Working Papers 15, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Oct 2006.
- Hedesstrom, Ted Martin & Svedsater, Henrik & Garling, Tommy, 2007. "Determinants of the use of heuristic choice rules in the Swedish Premium Pension Scheme: An Internet-based survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 113-126, January.
- McQueen, Grant & Stenkrona, Anders, 2012. "The home-institution bias," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1627-1638.
- Karlsson, Anders & Norden, Lars, 2007. "Home sweet home: Home bias and international diversification among individual investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 317-333, February.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2004. "Information Costs and Mutual Fund Flows," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 555, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Säve-Söderbergh, Jenny, 2005. "Who is Willing to Let Ethics Guide His Economic Decision-Making? Evidence from Individual Investments in Ethical Funds," Working Paper Series 7/2005, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- JÃ¶rg Neugschwender, 2015. "Pension Institutions and Income Inequality across European Societies: Denmark, Germany, Sweden, and the United Kingdom," LIS Working papers 627, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Craig Speelman & Marilyn Clark-Murphy & Paul Gerrans, 2013. "Decision Making Clusters in Retirement Savings: Gender Differences Dominate," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 329-339, September.
- Hinrichs, Karl, 2004. "Active Citizens and Retirement Planning: Enlarging Freedom of Choice in the Course of Pension Reforms in Nordic Countries and Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 11/2004, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:2:y:2003:i:03:p:225-245_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed