The Information Content of Institutional Trades on the London Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schouten, Michael C., 2009. "The Case for Mandatory Ownership Disclosure," MPRA Paper 14139, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Mar 2009.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2010.
"Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-128, February.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2007. "Whose trades convey information? Evidence from a cross-section of traders," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-357, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bikker, Jacob A. & Spierdijk, Laura & van der Sluis, Pieter Jelle, 2007.
"Market impact costs of institutional equity trades,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 974-1000, October.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2004. "Market Impact Costs of Institutional Equity Trades," DNB Working Papers 001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2004. "Market Impact Costs of Institutional Equity Trades," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 125, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Kumar, Umesh & Tse, Yiuman, 2009. "Single-stock futures: Evidence from the Indian securities market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 220-234.
- Campbell, John Y. & Ramadorai, Tarun & Schwartz, Allie, 2009.
"Caught on tape: Institutional trading, stock returns, and earnings announcements,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 66-91, April.
- Campbell, John Y & Ramadorai, Tarun & Schwartz, Allie, 2007. "Caught On Tape: Institutional Trading, Stock Returns, and Earnings Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, John & Schwartz, Allie & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Caught on Tape: Institutional Trading, Stock Returns, and Earnings Announcements," Scholarly Articles 2609649, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sven Fürth & Christian Rauch, 2015. "Fare Thee Well? An Analysis of Buyout Funds’ Exit Strategies," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 811-849, October.
- Douglas Foster, F. & Gallagher, David R. & Looi, Adrian, 2011. "Institutional trading and share returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3383-3399.
- Schouten, Michael C., 2009. "The Case for Mandatory Ownership Disclosure," MPRA Paper 12800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Cui & Anthony Brabazon & Michael O'Neill, 2011. "Dynamic trade execution: a grammatical evolution approach," International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 4-31.
- Malay Dey & B. Radhakrishna, 2015. "Informed trading, institutional trading, and spread," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 288-307, April.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4, June.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Li, Wei & Wang, Steven Shuye, 2010. "The dynamics of individual and institutional trading on the Shanghai Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 116-137, January.
- Hoque, Hafiz, 2014. "Role of asymmetric information and moral hazard on IPO underpricing and lockup," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 81-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:40:y:2005:i:03:p:621-644_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.