New Estimates Of British Unemployment, 1870 1913
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2013.
"Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of “Keynesian” Policies in 1930s' Britain,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(04), pages 1077-1104, December.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2012. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 103, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence, 2013. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1018, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Crafts & Terence C. Mills, 2012. "Rearmament to the Rescue? New Estimates of the Impact of ‘Keynesian’ Policies in 1930s’ Britain," Working Papers 0031, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0005-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Hatton & Mark Thomas, 2012. "Labour Markets in Recession and Recovery: The UK and the USA in the 1920s and 1930s," CEH Discussion Papers 001, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2012.
"Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy: Was There a ‘Free Lunch’ in 1930s’ Britain?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
106, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2013. "Fiscal Policy in a Depressed Economy: Was There a 'Free Lunch' in 1930s' Britain?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer L. Castle & Michael P. Clements & David F. Hendry, 2016. "An Overview of Forecasting Facing Breaks," Journal of Business Cycle Research, Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 3-23, September.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Hatton & Mark Thomas, 2010.
"Labour markets in the interwar period and economic recovery in the UK and the USA,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 463-485, Autumn.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Thomas, Mark, 2010. "Labour Markets in the Interwar Period and Economic Recovery in the UK and the USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 7983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Duffy & David Hendry, 2017. "The Impact of Integrated Measurement Errors on Modelling Long-run Macroeconomic Time Series," Economics Series Working Papers 818, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Morys, 2014. "Gold Standard Lessons for the Eurozone," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 728-741, July.
- Jong, H. de & Woltjer, P., 2009. "A Comparison of Real Output and Productivity for British and American Manufacturing in 1935," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-108, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Nicholas Crafts & Peter Fearon, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s Great Depression,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 285-317, Autumn.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bodenhorn, Howard & Guinnane, Timothy W. & Mroz, Thomas A., 2013.
"Problems of Sample-Selection Bias in the Historical Heights Literature: A Theoretical and Econometric Analysis,"
114, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Timothy W. Guinnane & Thomas A. Mroz, 2013. "Problems of Sample-selection Bias in the Historical Heights Literature: A Theoretical and Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 1023, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rockoff, Hugh & White, Eugene N., 2012. "Monetary Regimes and Policy on a Global Scale: The Oeuvre of Michael D. Bordo," MPRA Paper 49672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- George R. Boyer & Timothy P. Schmidle, 2009. "Poverty among the elderly in late Victorian England -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 249-278, May.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:152-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ermisch, John, 2006. "An economic history of bastardy in England and Wales," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:62:y:2002:i:03:p:643-675_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.