The Value of Statistical Life: A Meta-Analysis of Meta-Analyses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2021. "The Value of Statistical Life: A Meta-analysis of Meta-analyses," NBER Working Papers 29185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Cheung & Joseph Marchand & Patricia Mark, 2022.
"Loss of Life and Labor Productivity: The Canadian Opioid Crisis,"
The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, , vol. 703(1), pages 303-323, September.
- Cheung, Alexander & Marchand, Joseph & Mark, Patricia, 2020. "Loss of Life and Labor Productivity: The Canadian Opioid Crisis," Working Papers 2020-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2022.
- Zubova, Ekaterina, 2022. "Value of statistical life in Russia: Estimates based on panel microdata for 2010–2020," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 65, pages 45-64.
- Liang Tan & Aochen Cao & Dongyang Qiu & Bolin Liang, 2023. "Life Value Assessment Methods in Emerging Markets: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(10), pages 1-13, May.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & Joiner, Emily & Krupnick, Alan, 2023. "Revisiting the Environmental Protection Agency's Value of Statistical Life," RFF Working Paper Series 23-30, Resources for the Future.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jbcoan:v:13:y:2022:i:2:p:182-197_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/bca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kirk Stebbing (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/bca .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.