Neoliberal Economists and Capital Account Liberalization in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Alzer & Ramin Dadasov, 2013.
"Financial Liberalization and Institutional Development,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 424-452, November.
- Markus Alzer & Ramin Dadasov, 2012. "Financial Liberalization and Institutional Development," FIW Working Paper series 082, FIW.
- Markus Alzer & Ramin Dadasov, 2012. "Financial Liberalization and Institutional Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201219, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Axel Dreher & Katharina Michaelowa, 2008.
"The political economy of international organizations,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 331-334, December.
- Axel Dreher & Valentin F. Lang, 2016. "The Political Economy of International Organizations," CESifo Working Paper Series 6077, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Harvey, 2010.
"Neoliberalism, Neoclassicism and Economic Welfare,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 359-368.
- John Harvey, 2009. "Neoliberalism, Neoclassicism, and Economic Welfare," Working Papers 200902, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Richter, 2010. "When Do Autocracies Start to Liberalize Foreign Trade? Evidence from Four Cases in the Arab World," GIGA Working Paper Series 131, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Stephen Kaplan, 2016. "Fighting Past Economic Wars: Crisis and Austerity in Latin America," Working Papers 2015-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:61:y:2007:i:02:p:443-463_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.