Stock Market Manipulation in the Presence of Fund Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dow, James & Gorton, Gary, 1997.
"Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1024-1050, October.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, "undated". "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 1994. "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-10, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 1994. "Noise Trading, Delegated Portfolio Management, and Economic Welfare," NBER Working Papers 4858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Prat, Andrea & Dasgupta, Amil, 2006. "Financial equilibrium with career concerns," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(1), pages 67-93, March.
- John, Kose & Narayanan, Ranga, 1997. "Market Manipulation and the Role of Insider Trading Regulations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(2), pages 217-247, April.
- Franklin Allen & Gary Gorton, 1993. "Churning Bubbles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 813-836.
- Fishman, Michael J & Hagerty, Kathleen M, 1995. "The Mandatory Disclosure of Trades and Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 637-676.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ting Luo & Zhiguo Xiao, 2015. "Selective Disclosure Associated with Institutional Investors: Evidence Based on Chinese Stock Market," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 515-542, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric information asset pricing; Stock market manipulation; Delegated portfolio management;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2013:v:14:i:2:liu:liu:qiu. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .