Selective Disclosure Associated with Institutional Investors: Evidence Based on Chinese Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian J. Bushee & Theodore H. Goodman, 2007. "Which Institutional Investors Trade Based on Private Information About Earnings and Returns?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 289-321, May.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 2001.
"Institutional Investors and Equity Prices,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 229-259.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, "undated". "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, 1998. "Institutional Investors and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 6723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thompson, Samuel B., 2011. "Simple formulas for standard errors that cluster by both firm and time," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Xiangbo Liu & Zijun Liu & Zhigang Qiu, 2013. "Stock Market Manipulation in the Presence of Fund Flows," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 483-491, November.
- N. K. Chidambaran & John Kose, 1998. "Relationship Investing: Large Shareholder Monitoring with Managerial Cooperation," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-044, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i::p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guoping Li, 2008. "China's Stock Market: Inefficiencies and Institutional Implications," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(6), pages 81-96, November.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2009.
"Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 435-480, January.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Jiang, Guolin & Mahoney, Paul G. & Mei, Jianping, 2005. "Market manipulation: A comprehensive study of stock pools," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 147-170, July.
- Qi Chen, 2007. "Discussion of Which Institutional Investors Trade Based on Private Information about Earnings and Returns?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 323-331, May.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan & Wermers, Russ, 1995. "Momentum Investment Strategies, Portfolio Performance, and Herding: A Study of Mutual Fund Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Valentin Dimitrov & Prem C. Jain, 2011. "It's Showtime: Do Managers Report Better News Before Annual Shareholder Meetings?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1193-1221, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:35:y:1997:i:2:p:157-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falkenstein, Eric G, 1996. " Preferences for Stock Characteristics as Revealed by Mutual Fund Portfolio Holdings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 111-135, March.
- Bin Ke & Kathy Petroni, 2004. "How Informed Are Actively Trading Institutional Investors? Evidence from Their Trading Behavior before a Break in a String of Consecutive Earnings Increases," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 895-927, December.
- Peter A. Brous & Omesh Kini, 1994. "The Valuation Effects of Equity Issues and the Level of Institutional Ownership: Evidence from Analysts' Earnings Forecasts," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(1), Spring.
- Zhiguo Xiao, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Moment Condition Models with Heterogenous Populations," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 89-107, May.
- Xu, Xiaonian & Wang, Yan, 1999. "Ownership structure and corporate governance in Chinese stock companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 75-98.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:168-176 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation environment; Stock market; Selective information disclosure; Institutional investors;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2015:v:16:i:2:luo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.