|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Hong Kong Monetary AuthorityCentral, Hong Kong
RePEc:edi:magovhk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Baranova, Yuliya & Liu, Zijun & Shakir, Tamarah, 2017. "Staff Working Paper No. 665: Dealer intermediation, market liquidity and the impact of regulatory reform," Bank of England working papers 665, Bank of England.
- Braun-Munzinger, Karen & Liu, Zijun & Turrell, Arthur, 2016. "An agent-based model of dynamics in corporate bond trading," Bank of England working papers 592, Bank of England.
- Ferrara, Gerardo & Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro, 2016.
"Systemic illiquidity in the interbank network,"
Bank of England working papers
586, Bank of England, revised 14 Aug 2017.
- Baranova, Yuliya & Liu, Zijun & Noss, Joseph, 2016. "The role of collateral in supporting liquidity," Bank of England working papers 609, Bank of England.
- Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro, 2014. "Mapping the UK interbank system," Bank of England working papers 516, Bank of England.
- Nelson Camanho & Pragyan Deb & Zijun Liu, 2010. "Credit Rating and Competition," FMG Discussion Papers dp653, Financial Markets Group.
- Xiangbo Liu & Zijun Liu & Zhigang Qiu, 2015. "Investor Cash Flow and Mutual Fund Behavior," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Liu, Zijun & Quiet, Stephanie & Roth , Benedict, 2015. "Banking sector interconnectedness: what is it, how can we measure it and why does it matter?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(2), pages 130-138.
- Langfield, Sam & Liu, Zijun & Ota, Tomohiro, 2014. "Mapping the UK interbank system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 288-303.
- Deb, Pragyan & Koo, Bonsoo & Liu, Zijun, 2014. "Competition, premature trading and excess volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 178-193.
- Xiangbo Liu & Zijun Liu & Zhigang Qiu, 2013. "Stock Market Manipulation in the Presence of Fund Flows," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 483-491, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zijun Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.