Report NEP-BAN-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgia Piacentino & Anjan Thakor & Jason Donaldson, 2016. "Warehouse Banking," 2016 Meeting Papers 588, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gruber, Alexander & Kogler, Michael, 2016. "Banks and Sovereigns: A Model of Mutual Contagion," Economics Working Paper Series 1614, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cziraki, Peter & Laux, Christian & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Understanding Bank Payouts during the Crisis of 2007-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 11453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kogler, Michael, 2016. "Optimal Bank Capital Regulation, the Real Sector, and the State of the Economy," Economics Working Paper Series 1615, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2016. "Banking Across Borders With Heterogeneous Banks," International Finance Discussion Papers 1177, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Relational capital in lending relationships: Evidence from European family firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC12, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Baranova, Yuliya & Liu, Zijun & Noss, Joseph, 2016. "The role of collateral in supporting liquidity," Bank of England working papers 609, Bank of England.
- Jason Allen & Timothy Grieder & Brian Peterson & Tom Roberts, 2016. "The Impact of Macroprudential Housing Finance Tools in Canada: 2005–10," Staff Working Papers 16-41, Bank of Canada.