Report NEP-BAN-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carroll, James & McCann, Fergal, 2017. "SME Collateral: risky borrowers or risky behaviour?," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kinghan, Christina & Lyons, Paul & McCarthy, Yvonne & O'Toole, Conor, 2017. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: An Overview of Lending in 2016," Economic Letters 06/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Altunbas, Yener & Binici, Mahir & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and bank risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 12138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Russell Wong & Cathy Zhang & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2017. "Lending Relationships, Banking Crises and Optimal Monetary Policies," 2017 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnák, 2017. "In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through?," MNB Working Papers 2017/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Robert N. McCauley & Agustín S. Bénétrix & Patrick M. McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," Trinity Economics Papers tep1717, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jacob Bikker & Tobias Vervliet, 2017. "Bank profitability and risk-taking under low interest rates," DNB Working Papers 560, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stella Xiuhua Huangfu & Hongfei Sun & Chenggang Zhou & Mei Dong, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Theory of Banking Oligopoly," 2017 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chowdhury, Biplob & Jeyasreedharan, Nagaratnam & Dungey, Mardi, 2017. "Quantile relationships between standard, diffusion and jump betas across Japanese banks," Working Papers 2017-10, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Ivo Krznar & Troy D Matheson, 2017. "Towards Macroprudential Stress Testing; Incorporating Macro-Feedback Effects," IMF Working Papers 17/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Baranova, Yuliya & Liu, Zijun & Shakir, Tamarah, 2017. "Staff Working Paper No. 665: Dealer intermediation, market liquidity and the impact of regulatory reform," Bank of England working papers 665, Bank of England.
- Link, Thomas & Neyer, Ulrike, 2017. "Friction-induced interbank rate volatility under alternative interest corridor systems," DICE Discussion Papers 259, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Miho Sunaga, 2017. "Capital Adequacy Requirements and Financial Frictions in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Sebastian Di Tella, 2017. "Optimal Regulation of Financial Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 23586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Attar & Catherine Casamatta & Arnold Chassagnon & Jean Paul Décamps, 2017. "On the Role of Menus in Sequential Contracting: a Multiple Lending Example," CEIS Research Paper 409, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Jul 2017.
- Garcia, Alfredo Daniel & Szybisz, Martin Andres, 2017. "Size effect in transitional dynamics of the banking network," MPRA Paper 80195, University Library of Munich, Germany.