Moral Hazard with Rating Agency: An Incentive Contracting Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anette Boom, "undated". "A Monopolistic Credit Rating Agency," Papers 011, Departmental Working Papers.
- Christoph Kuhner, 2001. "Financial Rating Agencies: Are They Credible? – Insights Into The Reporting Incentives Of Rating Agencies In Times Of Enhanced Systemic Risk," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 53(1), pages 2-26, January.
- Nayar, Nandkumar, 1993. "Asymmetric information, voluntary ratings and the Rating Agency of Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 369-380, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartarska, Valentina M., 2006. "Rating in Microfinance: Cross-Country Evidence," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25506, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Forster, Josef, 2008. "The Optimal Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies," Discussion Papers in Economics 5169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Miloš Božovic & Branko Uroševic & Boško Živkovic, 2011. "Credit Rating Agencies and Moral Hazard," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 219-227, June.
- Valentina Hartarska, 2004. "Governance and Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Central And Eastern Europe and the Newly Independent States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-677, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit rating; Information production; Moral hazard;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2004:v:5:i:2:p:313-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.