A New View of the Male/Female Pay Gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Baker & Nicole Fortin, 2004. "Comparable worth in a decentralized labour market: the case of Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 850-878, November.
- Marie Drolet, 2002. "New Evidence on Gender Pay Differentials: Does Measurement Matter?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-16, March.
- R. A. Holmes, 1976. "Male-Female Earnings Differentials in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(1), pages 109-117.
- Denise J. Doiron & W. Craig Riddell, 1994. "The Impact of Unionization on Male-Female Earnings Differences in Canada," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 504-534.
- Michael Baker & Kevin Milligan, 2008. "How Does Job-Protected Maternity Leave Affect Mothers' Employment?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 655-691, October.
- Neill, Christine, 2009. "Tuition fees and the demand for university places," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 561-570, October.
- Dennis Maki & Ignace Ng, 1990. "Effects of Trade Unions on the Earnings Differential between Males and Females: Canadian Evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 305-311, May.
- Daniel M. Shapiro & Morton Stelcner, 1987. "The Persistence of the Male-Female Earnings Gap in Canada, 1970-1980: The Impact of Equal Pay Laws and Language Policies," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 13(4), pages 462-476, December.
- Roberta Edgecombe Robb, 1978. "Earnings Differentials between Males and Females in Ontario, 1971," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 350-359, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2015.
"Top Incomes in Canada: Evidence from the Census,"
CLSSRN working papers
clsrn_admin-2015-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.
- Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2015. "Top Incomes in Canada: Evidence from the Census," IZA Discussion Papers 9037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2015. "Top Incomes in Canada: Evidence from the Census," NBER Working Papers 21347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yifan Zhang, . "Productivity Evolution of Chinese Large and Small Firms in the Era of Globalization," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael, 2017.
"Top earnings inequality and the gender pay gap: Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 107-123.
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael Johannes, 2017. "Top Earnings Inequality and the Gender Pay Gap: Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 10829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:36:y:2010:i:4:p:429-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .