Intraday Seasonality in Analysis of UHF Financial Data: Models and Their Empirical Verification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Bauwens & Pierre Giot, 2000.
"The Logarithmic ACD Model: An Application to the Bid-Ask Quote Process of Three NYSE Stocks,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 60, pages 117-149.
- BAUWENS, Luc & GIOT, Pierre, 2000. "The logarithmic ACD model: an application to the bid-ask quote process of three NYSE stocks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1497, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bauwens, Luc & Veredas, David, 2004.
"The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 381-412, April.
- BAUWENS, Luc & VEREDAS, David, 2004. "The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent variable model for the analysis of financial durations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1688, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715, August.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Huptas, 2014. "Bayesian Estimation and Prediction for ACD Models in the Analysis of Trade Durations from the Polish Stock Market," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(4), pages 237-273, December.
- Roman Huptas, 2016. "The UHF-GARCH-Type Model in the Analysis of Intraday Volatility and Price Durations – the Bayesian Approach," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial UHF data; intraday seasonality; diurnal pattern; cubic splines; kernel estimation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkdem:v:9:y:2009:p:128-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.