The Congruence Postulate at the Early Stage of Dynamic Econometric Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moore, Henry Ludwell, 1914. "Economics Cycles: Their law and cause," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number moore1914.
- Balasko, Yves, 1984. "The Size of Dynamic Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 123-141, January.
- Michael C. Lovell, 1963. "Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series and Multiple Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997.
"The Foundations of Econometric Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706.
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1995. "The Foundations of Econometric Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521380430, February.
- N/A, 1952. "Economic Aspects of Benefit Programs," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 5(3), pages 439-446, April.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkdem:v:8:y:2008:p:29-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.