Economics Cycles: Their law and cause
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tadeusz Kufel & Pawel Kufel, 2008. "The Congruence Postulate at the Early Stage of Dynamic Econometric Modeling," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 8, pages 29-36.
- D. Wade Hands, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Walrasian Microeconomics: The Keynesian Effect," Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero, 2016. "Business Cycle, Asymmetries and non-linearity in Bolivia, 1950-2015. Ciclos económicos, asimetrías y no-linealidades en Bolivia, 1950-2015," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Económico y Social (CEDES). 201609, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'José Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno.
- Christopher K. Manner, 2016. "A Review of Pre-Keynesian Neoclassical Business Cycle Theory," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 7-15, April.
- Thierry Aimar & Francis Bismans & Claude Diebolt, 2010.
"Le cycle économique : une synthèse,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 24(4), pages 3-65.
- Zijun Wang & David A. Bessler, 2006. "Price and quantity endogeneity in demand analysis: evidence from directed acyclic graphs," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Lázár Ede, 2014. "Quantifying the Economic Value of Warranties: A Survey," Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 75-94, October.
- Danny García Callejas, 2007. "Biology and Economics: Metaphors that Economists usually take from Biology," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, March.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman & Steven G. Medema, 2010. "The Reception of Marshall in the United States," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grinin, Leonid E. & Grinin, Anton L. & Korotayev, Andrey, 2017. "Forthcoming Kondratieff wave, Cybernetic Revolution, and global ageing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 52-68.
- Kaloyan Ganev, 2014. "Early theories of business cycle and their role on the development of economics," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 39-56.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1991. "What is a Business Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 3863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Francesco Trebbi, 2003. "Retrospectives: Who Invented Instrumental Variable Regression?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 177-194, Summer.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:63-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- José L. Martínes-González, 2015. "Did Climate Change Influence English Agricultural Development? (1645-1740)," Working Papers 0075, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:moore1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.