AproximaciÃ³n al cÃ¡lculo del crecimiento real de Colombia: aportes metodolÃ³gicos para la inclusiÃ³n en las cuentas nacionales de los impactos del
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knut Alfsen & Hans Sæbø, 1993. "Environmental quality indicators: Background, principles and examples from Norway," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(5), pages 415-435, October.
- Thomas Juster, 1973. "A Framework for Measuring Performance," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 25-109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl-Göran Mäler, 1991. "National accounts and environmental resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Richard Bellman, 1957. "On a Dynamic Programming Approach to the Caterer Problem--I," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 270-278, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Antonio Mendoza Tolosa & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2016.
"Postura fiscal y crecimiento econÃ³mico regional en Colombia,"
Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, vol. 24(2), pages 29-45, October.
- Henry Antonio Mendoza Tolosa & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2014. "Postura fiscal y crecimiento econÃ³mico regional en Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo U-CatÃ³lica 012416, Universidad CatÃ³lica de Colombia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ahlroth, Sofia, 2000. "Correcting Net Domestic Product for Sulphur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide Emissions: Implementation of a Theoretical Model in Practice," Working Papers 73, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Lars Hultkrantz, 1992. "National account of timber and forest environmental resources in Sweden," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 283-305, May.
- Eric Sucky, 2006. "Kontraktlogistik—Ein stochastisch dynamischer Planungsansatz zur Logistikdienstleisterauswahl," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2017. "Kalman on dynamics and contro, Linear System Theory, Optimal Control, and Filter," Working Papers 2017-10, CRESE.
- Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2000. "A Dynamic Optimisation Model of Weed Control," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123685, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Voelkel, Michael A. & Sachs, Anna-Lena & Thonemann, Ulrich W., 2020. "An aggregation-based approximate dynamic programming approach for the periodic review model with random yield," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 281(2), pages 286-298.
- Pam Norton & Ravi Phatarfod, 2008. "Optimal Strategies In One-Day Cricket," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 495-511.
- Mitri Kitti, 2013. "Subgame Perfect Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games," Discussion Papers 87, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Elena M. Parilina & Alessandro Tampieri, 2018.
"Stability and cooperative solution in stochastic games,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 601-625, June.
- Alessandro Tampieri & Elena M. Parilina, 2014. "Stability and Cooperative Solution in Stochastic Games," DEM Discussion Paper Series 14-26, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Aghayi, Nazila & Maleki, Bentolhoda, 2016. "Efficiency measurement of DMUs with undesirable outputs under uncertainty based on the directional distance function: Application on bank industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 376-387.
- Baldi, Simone & Michailidis, Iakovos & Ravanis, Christos & Kosmatopoulos, Elias B., 2015. "Model-based and model-free “plug-and-play” building energy efficient control," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 829-841.
- Tan, Madeleine Sui-Lay, 2016. "Policy coordination among the ASEAN-5: A global VAR analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 20-40.
- Deepmala, 2014. "Existence Theorems for Solvability of a Functional Equation Arising in Dynamic Programming," International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-9, April.
- D. W. K. Yeung, 2008. "Dynamically Consistent Solution For A Pollution Management Game In Collaborative Abatement With Uncertain Future Payoffs," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 517-538.
- Mahmoudimehr, Javad & Sebghati, Parvin, 2019. "A novel multi-objective Dynamic Programming optimization method: Performance management of a solar thermal power plant as a case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 796-814.
- David W. Lu, 2017. "Agent Inspired Trading Using Recurrent Reinforcement Learning and LSTM Neural Networks," Papers 1707.07338, arXiv.org.
- Astaraky, Davood & Patrick, Jonathan, 2015. "A simulation based approximate dynamic programming approach to multi-class, multi-resource surgical scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 309-319.
- Deepti Rani & Maria Moreira, 2010. "Simulation–Optimization Modeling: A Survey and Potential Application in Reservoir Systems Operation," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(6), pages 1107-1138, April.
- Mauro Gaggero & Giorgio Gnecco & Marcello Sanguineti, 2014. "Approximate dynamic programming for stochastic N-stage optimization with application to optimal consumption under uncertainty," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 31-85, May.
- Caglar, Metin, 1974. "Optimization of intraseasonal water allocation," ISU General Staff Papers 197401010800006976, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCuentas ambientales; Crecimiento econÃ³mico; PIB ajustado; PIB verde.;
All these keywords.
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000151:008955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de EconomÃa). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.