Profit taxation and the mode of foreign market entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger Peter & Wamser Georg, 2013.
"Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 709-731, July.
- Peter Egger & Georg Wamser, 2013. "Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Braymen & Yang-Ming Chang & Zijun Luo, 2016. "Tax Policies, Regional Trade Agreements and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 123-150, May.
- Ines Kersan-Å kabiÄ‡, 2015. "The Importance of Corporate Taxation for FDI Attractiveness of Southeast European Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 105-122, March.
- Giuseppe Francesco Gori & Luca Lambertini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2014.
"Trade costs, FDI incentives, and the intensity of price competition,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 371-385, December.
- G. F. Gori & L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "Trade Costs, FDI incentives, and the Intensity of Price Competition," Working Papers wp810, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:2:p:704-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.