Toxic release inventories and green consumerism: empirical evidence from Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Sanja Pekovic & Gilles Grolleau, 2007.
"The characteristics of chemical firms registering for ISO 14001 or Responsible Care,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(29), pages 1-13.
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Sanja Pekovic, 2007. "The characteristics of chemical firms registering for ISO 14001 or Responsible Care [Les déterminants de l’adoption de la norme ISO 14001 ou du programme "Responsible Care" : Une investig," Post-Print hal-02656377, HAL.
- DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Kozluk, Tomasz & Kruse, Tobias & Nachtigall, Daniel & de Serres, Alain, 2019.
"Do Environmental and Economic Performance Go Together? A Review of Micro-level Empirical Evidence from the Past Decade or So,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 13(1-2), pages 1-118, April.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Koźluk, Tomasz & Kruse, Tobias & Nachtigall, Daniel & De Serres, Alain, 2019. "Do environmental and economic performance go together? A review of micro-level empirical evidence from the past decade or so," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:29:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Riker, 2013. "Environmental Performance and U.S. Exports," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 325-335, September.
- Werner Antweiler, 2003. "How Effective Is Green Regulatory Threat?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 436-441, May.
- Finger, Stephen R. & Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti, 2013. "Mandatory disclosure of plant emissions into the environment and worker chemical exposure inside plants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 124-136.
- Matthew Potoski & Aseem Prakash, 2005. "Covenants with weak swords: ISO 14001 and facilities' environmental performance," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 745-769.
- Donna Ramirez Harrington, 2013. "Effectiveness Of State Pollution Prevention Programs And Policies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(2), pages 255-278, April.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Khemmarat, Khemrutai, 2013. "Local exposure to toxic releases: Examining the role of ethnic fractionalization and polarisation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 249-259.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Taylor, Rebecca & Deakin, Elizabeth, 2016. "Incentivizing Pro-social Behavior in Governance: The Effects of Revealing Peer Rankings on Voluntary Service," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9kz083jj, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:36:y:2003:i:2:p:495-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.