The rank and model specification of demand systems: an empirical analysis using United States microdata
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006.
"A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 87-112.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated". "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Working Papers 2005-04, FEDEA.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2005. "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Working Papers 0501, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2005. "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Econometrics 0503005, EconWPA.
- Fortuna, Natercia, 2008.
"Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 162-182, January.
- Natercia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 446, Econometric Society.
- Natércia Fortuna, 2004. "Local rank tests in a multivariate nonparametric relationship," FEP Working Papers 137, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Fortuna, NatÃ©rcia & Pipiras, Vladas, 2011.
"Local and Global Rank Tests for Multivariate Varying-Coefficient Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 295-306.
- Stephen G. Donald & Natércia Fortuna & Vladas Pipiras, 2005. "Local and global rank tests for multivariate varying-coefficient models," FEP Working Papers 196, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tiezzi, Silvia & Verde, Stefano F., 2016. "Differential demand response to gasoline taxes and gasoline prices in the U.S," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 71-91.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota, 2012. "Demographics and demand: Evaluation of alternative functional forms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 627-631.
- Takashi Unayama, 2006. "The Engel curve for alcohol and the rank of demand systems," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 1019-1038.
More about this item
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:34:y:2001:i:1:p:259-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.