The Anticipated Sectoral Adjustment to the Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement: An Event Study Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanson, Robert C. & Song, Moon H., 1998. "Shareholder wealth effects of free trade: U.S. and Mexican stock market response to nafta," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 209-224.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K., 2014.
"Who benefits from regional trade agreements? The view from the stock market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 31-47.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 8566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 17415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc J. Melitz & Daniel Trefler, 2012. "Gains from Trade When Firms Matter," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 91-118, Spring.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2014.
"Heterogeneous firm-level responses to trade liberalization: A test using stock price reactions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 270-285.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2011. "Heterogeneous Firm-Level Responses to Trade Liberalization: A Test Using Stock Price Reactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Breinlich, 2011. "Heterogeneous Firm-Level Responses to Trade Liberalisation: A Test Using Stock Price Reactions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1085, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dieter Smeets & Marco Zimmermann, 2013. "Did the EU Summits Succeed in Convincing the Markets during the Recent Crisis?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1158-1177, November.
- Rehbein, Kathleen & Starks, Laura T., 1995. "Changes in U.S. trade policies: the wealth effects on Japanese steel firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Boardman, Anthony & Vertinsky, Ilan & Whistler, Diana, 1997. "Using information diffusion models to estimate the impacts of regulatory events on publicly traded firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 283-300, January.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2015.
"The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm-Level Profits: An Event-Study Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Breinlich, 2016. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm-Level Profits: An Event-Study Approach," CEP Discussion Papers dp1401, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2016. "The effect of trade liberalization on firm-level profits:an event-study approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66412, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caroline L. Freund & John McLaren, 1999. "On the dynamics of trade diversion: evidence from four trade blocs," International Finance Discussion Papers 637, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2005.
"Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies Be Used To Predict the Impact of New Regulations?,"
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2006. "Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies be Used to Predict the Impact of New Regulations?," Working Papers 2006-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Tina & Zhao, Shan, 2014. "CEO duality and firm performance: Evidence from an exogenous shock to the competitive environment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 534-552.
- Baggs, Jennifer & Brander, James A., 2005. "Liberalisation des echanges, rentabilite et levier financier," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2005256f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:2:p:253-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.