Optimal Hedge Ratios at the Winnipeg Commodity Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Yang & Titus Awokuse, 2003.
"Asset storability and hedging effectiveness in commodity futures markets,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(8), pages 487-491.
- Yang, Jian & Awokuse, Titus O., 2002. "Asset Storability And Hedging Effectiveness In Commodity Futures Markets," Staff Papers 15826, University of Delaware, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Rocha, Waldemar Antonio da & Caldarelli, Carlos Eduardo, 2010.
"The Dynamic Hedging Effectiveness For Soybean Farmers Of Mato Grosso With Futures Contracts Of Bm&F,"
Organizacoes Rurais e Agroindustriais/Rural and Agro-Industrial Organizations,
Universidade Federal de Lavras, Departamento de Administracao e Economia, vol. 12(1).
- Souza, Waldemar Antonio da Rocha & Caldarelli, Carlos Eduardo & Rocha, Clei Machado & Martines-Filho, Joao Gomes, 2009. "The Dynamic Hedging Effectiveness for Soybean Farmers of Mato Grosso with Futures Contracts of BM&F," Miscellaneous Papers 54990, Agecon Search.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:92-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Haigh & Matthew T. Holt, 2002.
"Combining time-varying and dynamic multi-period optimal hedging models,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 471-500, December.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Holt, Matthew T., 2002. "Combining Time-Varying And Dynamic Multi-Period Optimal Hedging Models," Working Papers 28593, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jonathan Dark, 2004. "Long term hedging of the Australian All Ordinaries Index using a bivariate error correction FIGARCH model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- McKenzie, Michael D. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ho, Yew Kee, 2000. "Exploring the economic rationale of extremes in GARCH generated betas The case of U.S. banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 85-106.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lee, Cheng-few & Shrestha, Keshab, 2003. "Futures hedge ratios: a review," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 433-465.
- Gagnon, Louis & Lypny, Gregory J. & McCurdy, Thomas H., 1998. "Hedging foreign currency portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 197-220, September.
- H. N. E. BystrOm, 2003. "The hedging performance of electricity futures on the Nordic power exchange," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-11.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2009. "Short-run deviations and time-varying hedge ratios: Evidence from agricultural futures markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 58-65, March.
- P. J. Dawson & A. L. Tiffin & B. White, 2000. "Optimal Hedging Ratios for Wheat and Barley at the LIFFE: A GARCH Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 147-161.
- Watt, D.G.M., 1997. "Canadian Short-Term Interest Rates and the BAX Futures Markets: An Analysis of the Impact of Volatility on Hedging Activity and the Correlation of Returns Between Markets," Staff Working Papers 97-18, Bank of Canada.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Leonhardt, Alexander & Wolff, Dominik, 2016. "Analyzing hedging strategies for fixed income portfolios: A Bayesian approach for model selection," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 239-256.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Wolff, Dominik, 2014. "Hedging European government bond portfolios during the recent sovereign debt crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 379-399.
- Anton Bekkerman, 2011. "Time-varying hedge ratios in linked agricultural markets," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 179-200, August.
- Chang Dan & Hong Gu & Kuan Xu, 2005. "The Impact of Hedging on Stock Return and Firm Value: New Evidence from Canadian Oil and Gas Companies," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive hedging, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:1:p:175-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.