Organizations in Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2009.
"Wages and Seniority When Coworkers Matter: Estimating a Joint Production Economy Using Norwegian Administrative Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Ferrall & Kjell G. Salvanes & Erik Ø. Sørensen, 2009. "Wages And Seniority When Coworkers Matter: Estimating A Joint Production Economy Using Norwegian Administrative Data," Working Papers 1200, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sorensen, Erik O., 2009. "Wages And Seniority When Coworkers Matter: Estimating A Joint Production Economy Using Norwegian Administrative Data," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273686, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Cheng Wang & Stephen D. Williamson, 1993. "Adverse Selection in Credit Markets with Costly Screening," Finance 9310001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 1993.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi, 2006.
"Efficient Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(3), pages 485-516, June.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi, 2005. "Efficient Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 1504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Peter Borm & Bas Velzen, 2011. "Coalitional games and contracts based on individual deviations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(2), pages 507-520, December.
- Pierre Picard, 2014.
"Participating Insurance Contracts and the Rothschild-Stiglitz Equilibrium Puzzle,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 39(2), pages 153-175, September.
- Pierre Picard, 2009. "Participating insurance contracts and the Rothschild-Stiglitz equilibrium puzzle," Working Papers hal-00413825, HAL.
- Zou, L., 1989. "Ownership structure and efficiency : An incentive mechanism approach," Discussion Paper 1989-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart T. & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2014.
"Trade through endogenous intermediaries,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 262-268.
- Kilenthong, Weerachart & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2010. "Trade through endogenous intermediaries," MPRA Paper 22046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kilenthong, WT & Qin, CZ, 2014. "Trade through endogenous intermediaries," University of California at Santa Barbara, Recent Works in Economics qt8qg8869g, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Lacker, Jeffrey & Weinberg, John A, 1993.
"A Coalition Proof Equilibrium for a Private Information Credit Economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(2), pages 279-296, April.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1990. "A "coalition proof" equilibrium for a private information credit economy," Working Paper 90-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lacker, J.M. & Weinberg, J.A., 1990. "A "Coalition Proof" Equilibrium For A Private Information Credit Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 994, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Krasa, Stefan, 1999. "Unimprovable Allocations in Economies with Incomplete Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 144-168, July.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2006.
"The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?,"
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2006_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2006. "The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 107, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Nilssen, Tore, 1996.
"Non-discriminating renegotiation in a competitive insurance market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1717-1736, December.
- Asheim, G.B. & Nilssen, T., 1994. "Non-Discriminating Renegotiation in a Competitive Insurance Market," Papers 25, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
- Asheim, G.B. & Nilssen, T., 1995. "Non-Discriminating Renogociation in a Competitive Insurance Market," Memorandum 03/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:252-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daripa, Arup, 2008. "Optimal collective contract without peer information or peer monitoring," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 147-163, April.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995. "Market failure with moral hazard and side trading," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 159-184, October.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1995. "The coalition-proof core in adverse selection economies," Working Paper 94-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Zou, Liang, 1992. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 399-431, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:21:y:1988:i:3:p:477-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.