Deutschland seit dem Fall des Eisernen Vorhangs: Die Realeinkommenseffekte der zunehmenden Integration in die Weltwirtschaft
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin GrÃ¶schl & Thomas Steinwachs, 2018.
"The Trade Effects of Border Controls: Evidence from the European Schengen Agreement,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 335-351, March.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl & Thomas Steinwachs, 2016. "The Trade Effects of Border Controls: Evidence from the European Schengen Agreement," ifo Working Paper Series 213, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Gröschl & Thomas Steinwachs, 2017. "The Trade Effects of Border Controls: Evidence from the European Schengen Agreement," Working Papers DP-2016-36, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin & Steinwachs, Thomas, 2018. "The Trade Effects of Border Controls," Munich Reprints in Economics 58909, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:22:p:30-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.