Diskussion um Basel IV: Übermäßige Belastung für europäische Banken oder noch zu lax?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florian Buck & Eva Schliephake, 2012. "The Regulator's Trade-off: Bank Supervision vs. Minimum Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 3923, CESifo.
- Buck, Florian & Schliephake, Eva, 2013. "The regulator’s trade-off: Bank supervision vs. minimum capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4584-4598.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2018. "Regulatory Competition in Banking: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yang, Minhua & He, Yu, 2019. "How does the stock market react to financial innovation regulations?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 259-265.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Cole, Rebel A., 2015. "How should we measure bank capital adequacy for triggering Prompt Corrective Action? A (simple) proposal," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 131-143.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2020. "Regulatory competition in banking: Curse or blessing?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:03:p:03-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.