Kann man Globalisierung messen? Ein Vergleich zweier unterschiedlicher Indizes zur Messung der Globalisierung
Sowohl das Beratungsunternehmen A.T. Kearney als auch die Konjunkturforschungsstelle der ETH Zürich entwickelten je einen Index zur Messung der Globalisierung der Länder. Beide Indizes werden hier verglichen und beurteilt.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 10 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedrich Heinemann, 2000. "Does globalization restrict budgetary autonomy?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(6), pages 288-298, November.
- Simon Marginson & Marijk van der Wende, 2007. "Globalisation and Higher Education," OECD Education Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- David Rae & Marte Sollie, 2007. "Globalisation and the European Union: Which Countries are Best Placed to Cope?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 586, OECD Publishing.
- Axel Dreher, 2002. "Does Globalization Affect Growth?," Development and Comp Systems 0210004, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2003.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:61:y:2008:i:10:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.