Regulierungsmodelle für die öffentliche Wasserversorgung und ihre Wettbewerbseffekte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Simon, 1997. "Competition in the Water Industry," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 83-92, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer, 2010. "Wasser - Standortfaktor für die bayerische Wirtschaft," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 47, October.
- Christopher Müller, 2015. "Welfare Effects of Water Pricing in Germany," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(04), pages 1-25, December.
- Hesse, Mario & Lenk, Thomas & Rottmann, Oliver, 2009. "Privatisierung der Wasserversorgung aus ordnungstheoretischer Perspektive," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls Finanzwissenschaft 40, University of Leipzig, Institute of Public Finance and Public Management.
More about this item
KeywordsWasserversorgung; Wettbewerb; Deutschland; Frankreich; Wasserwirtschaft; Vergleich; EU-Staaten; Privatisierung;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:56:y:2003:i:21:p:9-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.