Mittelfristige Perspektiven der Ost-West-Konvergenz
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Horst, 1990. "Lang- und kurzfristige Perspektiven der deutschen Integration," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1431, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:12:y:2005:i:03:p:s.25-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Berlemann & Marcel Thum, 2005. "Blooming landscapes in East Germany?," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 16-22, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Götz, 2013. "Reflections on the Eurozone’s Challenges," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(4), December.
- Michaela Fuchs & Antje Weyh, 2010.
"The determinants of job creation and destruction: plant-level evidence for Eastern and Western Germany,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 425-444, November.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Weyh, Antje, 2008. "The determinants of job creation and destruction: plant-level evidence for Eastern and Western Germany," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEntwicklungskonvergenz; Regionale Disparität; Neue Bundesländer; Alte Bundesländer;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:13:y:2006:i:01:p:s.34-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.