Asset Pricing in A Segmented Emerging Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dongweí Su, 2003.
"Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Chinese Stock Markets A Research Handbook, chapter 3, pages 75-122
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1998. "Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-256, May.
- Belton Fleisher & Dongwei Su, 1996. "Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets," Working Papers 005, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- Bailey, Warren, 1994. "Risk and return on China's new stock markets: Some preliminary evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(2-3), pages 243-260, May.
- Su, Dongwei, 1999. "Ownership Restrictions and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese Markets," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 37-56, May.
- Ma, Xianghai, 1996. "Capital controls, market segmentation and stock prices: Evidence from the Chinese stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 219-239, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Chan, K. C. & Chen, Nai-fu & Hsieh, David A., 1985. "An exploratory investigation of the firm size effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1999. "An empirical investigation of underpricing in Chinese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Shanken, Jay, 1992. "On the Estimation of Beta-Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33.
- Stulz, Rene M & Wasserfallen, Walter, 1995. "Foreign Equity Investment Restrictions, Capital Flight, and Shareholder Wealth Maximization: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1019-1057.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Girardin & Zhenya Liu, 2003. "The Chinese Stock Market: A Casino with 'Buffer Zones'?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 57-70.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; ICAPM; market segmentation; ownership restriction; China;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:3:y:2000:n:2:p:387-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.