Old masters and young geniuses: The two life cycles of human creativity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etro, Federico & Pagani, Laura, 2012.
"The Market for Paintings in Italy During the Seventeenth Century,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(02), pages 423-447, June.
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2012. "The Market for Paintings in Italy during the Seventeenth Century," Working Papers 217, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2007.
"The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions Over the Lifecycle,"
NBER Working Papers
13191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2007. "The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions Over the Lifecycle," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001752, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David I. Laibson, 2007. "The age of reason: financial decisions over the lifecycle," Working Paper Series WP-07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Xavier Gabaix & John C. Driscoll & David Laibson & Sumit Agarwal, 2008. "The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions Over the Lifecycle," 2008 Meeting Papers 322, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthias Krapf, 2015.
"Age and complementarity in scientific collaboration,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 751-781, September.
- Matthias Krapf, 2012. "Age and Complementarity in Scientific Collaboration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2015.
"The Labor Market In The Art Sector Of Baroque Rome,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 365-387, January.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The Labor Market in the Art Sector of Baroque Rome," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Friel, Martha, 2013.
"Understanding Creativity and Innovation in Industrial Design: an Historical and Empirical Assessment,"
EBLA Working Papers
201301, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013. "Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201311, University of Turin.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2011.
"The Labor Market in the Seventeenth-Century Italian Art Sector,"
215, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2011. "The Labor Market in the Seventeenth-Century Italian Art Sector," Working Papers 2011_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David W. Galenson, 2005. "Toward Abstraction: Ranking European Painters of the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 11501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laibson, David I. & Agarwal, Sumit & Driscoll, John C. & Gabaix, Xavier, 2009. "The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions over the Life-Cycle with Implications for Regulation," Scholarly Articles 4554335, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Heinrich Ursprung, 2008. "Price and Death," CESifo Working Paper Series 2213, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordscreativity; experimental innovators; conceptual innovators;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:12:y:2009:n:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.