The Pension Tangle: Achieving Greater Uniformity of Pension Legislation and Regulation in Canada
Canada’s maze of differing pension regulations by province and territory discourages the creation of national, single-employer pension plans. Four options for reform – and greater harmonization – should be on the table.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): 294 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 67 Yonge St., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1J8|
Phone: (416) 865-1904
Fax: (416) 865-1866
Web page: http://www.cdhowe.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "As Good As It Gets? The International Dimension to Canada's Monetary Policy Strategy Choices," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 292, July.
- Colin Busby & Alexandre Laurin & David Gray, 2009. "Back to Basics: Restoring Equity and Efficiency in the EI Program - EI Reform Part II," e-briefs 84, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Michael Hart, 2009. "Potholes and Paperwork: Improving Cross-Border Integration and Regulation of the Automotive Industry," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 286, April.
- Martin, John P. & Whitehouse, Edward, 2008.
"Reforming Retirement-Income Systems: Lessons from the Recent Experiences of OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John P. Martin & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2008. "Reforming Retirement-Income Systems: Lessons from the Recent Experiences of OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 66, OECD Publishing.
- Marion Steele & Francois Des Rosiers, 2009. "Building Affordable Rental Housing in Unaffordable Cities: A Canadian Low-Income Housing Tax Credit," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 289, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.