Jalons pour une histoire de la notion de développement durable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-974, December.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Daly, Herman E., 1990. "Toward some operational principles of sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1985. "Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 382-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:grt:wpegrt:2014-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Diemer, 2010. "Comment construire des savoirs transversaux face à l'excès d'économie ?," Post-Print halshs-00957874, HAL.
- Valérie Boisvert & Franck-Dominique Vivien., 2005. "Tiers Monde et biodiversité : tristes tropiques ou tropiques d'abondance ? La régulation internationale des ressources génétiques mise en perspective," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(181), pages 185-206.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; real maining of sustainable development; economic analysis; debates; organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:meddbu:med_121_0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-mondes-en-developpement.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.