Temporary migration and self-employment: evidence from Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I-Ling Shen & Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2010.
"Remittances and inequality: a dynamic migration model,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2003. "Remittances and Inequality: A Dynamic Migration Model," Working Papers 2003-05, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport & I-Ling Shen, 2006. "Remittances and inequality: A dynamic migration model," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0614, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2003. "Remittances and Inequality: A Dynamic Migration Model," IZA Discussion Papers 808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Hillel, RAPOPORT & I-Leng Shen, 2007. "Remittances and inequality : A dynamic migration model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007003, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Pille Mõtsmees, 2013. "The Effect of Temporary Migration Experience on Occupational Mobility in Estonia," CESifo Working Paper Series 4322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pinger, Pia R., 2007. "Come back or stay? - Spend here or there?: Temporary versus permanent migration and remittance patterns in the Republic of Moldova," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 438, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Pille Mõtsmees, 2013.
"The Effect Of Migration Experience On Occupational Mobility In Estonia,"
University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series
92, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Jaan Masso, 2013. "The Effect of Migration Experience on Occupational Mobility in Estonia," Discussion Papers 14, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille, 2013. "The Effect of Migration Experience on Occupational Mobility in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 7482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2017.
"Migration patterns and labor market outcomes in Tunisia,"
DT/2017/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2017. "Migration patterns and labor market outcomes in Tunisia," Working Papers 20170001, Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne, UMR Développement et Sociétés.
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2017. "Migration Patterns and Labor Market Outcomes in Tunisia," Working Papers 1166, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Marion Mercier & Anda David & Ramón Mahia & Rafael De Arce, 2016. "Reintegration upon return: insights from Ecuadorian returnees from Spain," Working Papers DT/2016/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:127-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chauvet, Lisa & Mercier, Marion, 2014.
"Do return migrants transfer political norms to their origin country? Evidence from Mali,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 630-651.
- Lisa Chauvet & Marion Mercier, 2014. "Do return migrants transfer political norms to their origin country? Evidence from Mali," Post-Print halshs-01511026, HAL.
- Anda M. David, 2017.
"Back to Square One: Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants,"
International Migration Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 127-154, March.
- Anda David, 2015. "Back to Square One - Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants," Working Papers DT/2015/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; investment; credit constraints;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:y:2004:v:47:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.