Recenzia - Ivančík, Radoslav A Jurčák, Vojtech: Mierové Operácie Vybraných Organizácií Medzinárodného Krízového Manažmentu
Tento príspevok je recenziou na knihu R. Ivančíka a V. Jurčáka "Mierové operácie vybraných organizácií medzinárodného krízového manažmentu".
Volume (Year): 9 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Dolnozemská cesta 1, Bratislava 852 35|
Phone: +421 7 67291 111
Web page: http://fmv.euba.sk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Preston, 1984. "Children and the elderly: Divergent paths for America’s dependents," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 435-457, November.
- John M. Nunley, 2007.
"Inflation and Other Aggregate Determinants of the Trend in U.S. Divorce Rates since the 1960s,"
200717, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- J. M. Nunley, 2010. "Inflation and other aggregate determinants of the trend in US divorce rates since the 1960s," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3367-3381.
- Johnson, William R & Skinner, Jonathan, 1986. "Labor Supply and Marital Separation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 455-69, June.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974.
"A Theory of Marriage: Part II,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S11-S26, Part II, .
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-46, July-Aug..
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the effect of labour market characteristics on marital dissolution rates," Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dale Bremmer & Randy Kesselring, 2004. "Divorce and female labor force participation: Evidence from times-series data and cointegration," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(3), pages 175-190, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brv:almnch:v:9:y:2014:i:1:p:123-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Grančay)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.