Neverbálna Komunikácia V Medzinárodných Vzťahoch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Nunley, 2010.
"Inflation and other aggregate determinants of the trend in US divorce rates since the 1960s,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3367-3381.
- John M. Nunley, 2007. "Inflation and Other Aggregate Determinants of the Trend in U.S. Divorce Rates since the 1960s," Working Papers 200717, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Marriage: Part II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 11-26, Part II, .
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2002. "An empirical analysis of the effect of labour market characteristics on marital dissolution rates," Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
- Dale Bremmer & Randy Kesselring, 2004. "Divorce and female labor force participation: Evidence from times-series data and cointegration," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 175-190.
- Johnson, William R & Skinner, Jonathan, 1986. "Labor Supply and Marital Separation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 455-469, June.
More about this item
Keywordskultúra; komunikácia; neverbálna komunikácia; interkultúrna kompetencia;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brv:almnch:v:9:y:2014:i:1:p:102-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin GranÄ ay). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eubaask.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.