Customer Loyalty - The Guaranteed Success Of An Organization On The Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Carmen Iordache & Denisa Parpandel, 2009. "Relational Marketing – the Prerequisite to Implement Tourist Companies’ Marketing Strategies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(08(537)), pages 57-66, August.
- Ryals, Lynette & Knox, Simon, 2001. "Cross-functional issues in the implementation of relationship marketing through customer relationship management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 534-542, October.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization; relationship marketing; loyalty; customer loyalty; behavioral loyalty;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brc:journl:v:22:y:2013:i:4:p:41-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan MICUDA). General contact details of provider: http://www.univcb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.