Sales-distribution interfunctional climate and relationship effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Huber, 1982. "Organizational Information Systems: Determinants of Their Performance and Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 138-155, February.
- Leigh, James H. & Futrell, Charles M., 1985. "From the trenches to the command post: Perceptual and attitudinal differences among levels in the marketing management hierarchy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 511-536, December.
- Ryals, Lynette & Knox, Simon, 2001. "Cross-functional issues in the implementation of relationship marketing through customer relationship management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 534-542, October.
- Kahn, Kenneth B. & Mentzer, John T., 1998. "Marketing's Integration with Other Departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 53-62, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Knollmann & Bernhard Hirsch & Jürgen Weber, 2008. "Role Making für Controllerbereiche? – Eine empirische Analyse zu den Auswirkungen von Gestaltungsfreiräumen für Controllerbereiche," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 365-386, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:10:p:1085-1091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.