SIMANN: A Global Optimization Algorithm using Simulated Annealing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franke, Reiner & Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2015.
"Moment matching versus Bayesian estimation: Backward-looking behaviour in a New-Keynesian baseline model,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 126-154.
- Franke, Reiner & Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen, 2012. "Moment matching versus Bayesian estimation: Backward-looking behaviour in a New-Keynesian baseline model," Economics Working Papers 2012-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sacht, Stephen & Franke, Reiner & Jang, Tae-Seok, 2013. "Moment Matching versus Bayesian Estimation: Backward-Looking Behaviour in a New-Keynesian Baseline Model," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79694, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ueda, Atsuko, 2008. "Dynamic model of childbearing and labor force participation of married women: Empirical evidence from Korea and Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 170-180, April.
- Nakatsuma, Teruo, 2000. "Bayesian analysis of ARMA-GARCH models: A Markov chain sampling approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 57-69, March.
- K. Chua & S. Ong, 2013. "Test of misspecification with application to negative binomial distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 993-1009, June.
- Bithin Datta & Om Prakash & Sean Campbell & Gerry Escalada, 2013. "Efficient Identification of Unknown Groundwater Pollution Sources Using Linked Simulation-Optimization Incorporating Monitoring Location Impact Factor and Frequency Factor," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(14), pages 4959-4976, November.
- André Kurmann, 2004.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Theories with an Application to New Keynesian Pricing,"
Cahiers de recherche
- André Kurmann, 2004. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Theories with an Application to New Keynesian Pricing," Macroeconomics 0409028, EconWPA.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & McAdam, Peter, 2012.
"Financial market frictions in a model of the Euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2460-2485.
- McAdam, Peter & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2012. "Financial market frictions in a model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1423, European Central Bank.
- William L. Goffe, "undated". "A Toolkit for Optimizing Functions in Economics," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- Franke, Reiner, 2013. "Competitive Moment Matching of a New-Keynesian and an Old-Keynesian Model," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79988, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Günter Coenen & Giovanni Lombardo & Frank Smets & Roland Straub, 2007.
"International Transmission and Monetary Policy Cooperation,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 157-192
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coenen, Günter & Lombardo, Giovanni & Smets, Frank & Straub, Roland, 2008. "International transmission and monetary policy cooperation," Working Paper Series 858, European Central Bank.
- Kurmann, Andre, 2007. "VAR-based estimation of Euler equations with an application to New Keynesian pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 767-796, March.
- Schündeln, Matthias, 2005. "Modeling Firm Dynamics to Identify the Cost of Financing Constraints in Ghanaian Manufacturing," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 29, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Roger A. McCain, 2000. "Road Rage: Imitative Learning Of Self-Destructive Behavior In An Agent-Based Simulation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 270, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:1:y:1996:i:3:n:al1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.