The forward rate premium puzzle: a case of misspecification?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakoulis, Georgios & Zivot, Eric & Choi, Kyongwook, 2010. "Structural change in the forward discount: Implications for the forward rate unbiasedness hypothesis," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 957-966, December.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1975. "An Instrumental Variable Approach to Full Information Estimators for Linear and Certain Nonlinear Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 727-738, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsung-Wu Ho & Wan-Shin Mo, 2016. "Testing the Persistence of the Forward Premium: Structural Changes or Misspecification?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 119-138, February.
- Amit K. Sinha & Philip A. Horvath & Robert C. Scott, 2017. "The real miss-specification in the forward rate premium puzzle," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(3), pages 463-473, July.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Hondroyiannis, George & Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S., 2013.
"Is the relationship between prices and exchange rates homogeneous?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 411-438.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Is the Relationship Between Prices and Exchange Rates Homogeneous?," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:17:y:2013:i:3:p:265-279:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.