Nonparametric Testing for Linearity in Cointegrated Error-Correction Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1988.
"Weak Convergence of Sample Covariance Matrices to Stochastic Integrals Via Martingale Approximations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 528-533, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1987. "Weak Convergence of Sample Covariance Matrices to Stochastic Integrals via Martingale Approximations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 846, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arai, Yoichi, 2016.
"Testing For Linearity In Regressions With I(1) Processes,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 57(1), pages 111-138, June.
- Yoichi Arai, 2004. "Testing for Linearity in Regressions with I(1) processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-303, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yoichi Arai, 2004. "Testing for Linearity in Regressions with I (1) processes," CARF F-Series CARF-F-014, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yoichi Arai, 2015. "Testing for Linearity in Regressions with I(1) Processes," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990.
"A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Jaforullah & Alan King, 2015. "is New Zealand's economy vulnerable to world oil market shocks?," Working Papers 1503, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:15:y:2011:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.