The Treatment of Uncertainty in EPA's Analysis of Air Pollution Rules: A Status Report
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vicente Inglada & GinÊs de Rus, 1997. "Cost-benefit analysis of the high-speed train in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 175-188.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Roger Vickerman, 1997. "High-speed rail in Europe: experience and issues for future development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 21-38.
- Kingsley E. Haynes, 1997. "Labor markets and regional transportation improvements: the case of high-speed trains An introduction and review," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 57-76.
- Per Kageson, 2009. "Environmental Aspects of Inter-City Passenger Transport," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/28, OECD Publishing.
- Ginés Rus & M. Socorro, 2010.
"Infrastructure Investment and Incentives with Supranational Funding,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 551-567.
- Ginés DE RUS & M. Pilar SOCORRO, 2009. "Infrastructure investment and incentives with supranational funding," Departmental Working Papers 2009-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Socorro, M. Pilar & De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "Infrastructure investment and incentives with supranational funding," Working Papers 2011-13, FEDEA.
- C.A. Nash, 1991. "The case for high speed rail," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(2), pages 337-354, May.
- Daniel J. Graham, 2007. "Agglomeration, Productivity and Transport Investment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Rothengatter, Werner, 2003. "How good is first best? Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 121-130, April.
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar, 2005. "White elephants," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 197-210.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2007.
"Evaluating Urban Transport Improvements: Cost-Benefit Analysis in the Presence of Agglomeration and Income Taxation,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 41(2), pages 173-188, May.
- Venables, Tony, 2004. "Evaluating urban transport improvements: cost benefit analysis in the presence of agglomeration and income taxation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2205, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Evaluating Urban Transport Improvements: Cost Benefit Analysis in the Presence of Agglomeration and Income Taxation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0651, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chris Nash & Tom Sansom, 2001. "Pricing European Transport Systems: Recent Developments and Evidence from Case Studies," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(3), pages 363-380, September.
- Natalia Zinovyeva & Manuel F. Bagues, 2010.
"Does gender matter for academic promotion? Evidence from a randomized natural experiment,"
- Zinovyeva, Natalia & Bagues, Manuel F., 2011. "Does Gender Matter for Academic Promotion? Evidence from a Randomized Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Gillen & David Levinson & Jean Michel Mathieu & Adib Kanafani, 1997.
"The full cost of high-speed rail: an engineering approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 189-215.
- David Levinson & Jean-Michel Mathieu & Adib Kanafani & David Gillen, 1997. "The Full Cost of High-Speed Rail: An Engineering Approach," Working Papers 199705, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Vickerman, R W, 1995. "The Regional Impacts of Trans-European Networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2), pages 237-254, May.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Gines & Barron, Ignacio, 2007. "A review of HSR experiences around the world," MPRA Paper 12397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginés de Rus & Gustavo Nombela, 2007. "Is Investment in High Speed Rail Socially Profitable?," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 41(1), pages 3-23, January.
- K. E. Haynes & C. Karlsson & U. Blum, 1997. "Introduction to the special issue The regional and urban effects of high-speed trains," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-20.
- Nash, Chris, 2003. "Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport: a comment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 345-348, October.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig, Christopher A. & Feng, Song, 2016. "An examination of electricity generation by utility organizations in the Southeast United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 601-608.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jbcacn:v:2:y:2011:i:2:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.