Interaction of Global and National Income Inequalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Lakner & Branko Milanovic, 2016.
"Global Income Distribution: From the Fall of the Berlin Wall to the Great Recession,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 203-232.
- Lakner, Christoph & Milanovic, Branko, 2013. "Global income distribution : from the fall of the Berlin Wall to the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6719, The World Bank.
- Brandolini Andrea & Carta Francesca, 2016.
"Some Reflections on the Social Welfare Bases of the Measurement of Global Income Inequality,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Andrea Brandolini & Francesca Carta, 2016. "Some reflections on the social welfare bases of the measurement of global income inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1070, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2018. "Trade, Inequality, and Subjective Well-Being: Getting at the Roots of the Backlash Against Globalization," LIS Working papers 741, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:481:y:2017:i:c:p:90-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:psl:moneta:2017:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2018.
"Well-being Inequality in the Long Run,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2018. "Well-being Inequality in the Long Run," Working Papers 0131, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2018. "Well-being Inequality in the Long Run," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 27073, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:625-638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortega, Andrés & Otero-Iglesias, Miguel & Steinberg, Federico, 2017. "A globalisation challenge: Preventing a clash between the middle classes of the developed and emerging economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-106, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Feld Lars P. & Schmidt Christoph M., 2016. "Jenseits der schrillen Töne," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 188-205, July.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2016. "Aleatoric Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6229, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201829 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; income inequality; relative income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:109-115:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.