Concentration in Internet Access and Entrepreneurial Truncation of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peyman FARATIN & David CLARK & Steven BAUER & William LEHR & Patrick GILMORE & Arthur BERGER, 2008. "The Growing Complexity of Internet Interconnection," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(72), pages 51-72, 4th quart.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael L. Katz, 2011.
"Customer or Complementor? Intercarrier Compensation with Two‐Sided Benefits,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 379-408, June.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 2006. "Customer or Complementor? Intercarrier Compensation with Two-Sided Benefits," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9vf0k91t, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rosston Gregory L. & Savage Scott J & Waldman Donald M, 2010. "Household Demand for Broadband Internet in 2010," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-45, September.
- Gregory Rosston & Scott Savage & Donald Waldman, 2010. "Household Demand for Broadband Internet Service," Discussion Papers 09-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, revised Feb 2010.
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2008.
"Invisible Engines: How Software Platforms Drive Innovation and Transform Industries,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550687.
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2006. "Invisible Engines: How Software Platforms Drive Innovation and Transform Industries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262050854, May.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Katz, Michael L., 2007.
"The economics of product-line restrictions with an application to the network neutrality debate,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 215-248, June.
- Hermalin, Benjamin E & Katz, Michael L, 2006. "The Economics of Product-Line Restrictions With an Application to the Network Neutrality Debate," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt81r3b7xs, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Annabelle Gawer, 2009. "Platforms, Markets and Innovation: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Platforms, Markets and Innovation, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christiaan Hogendorn, 2012. "Spillovers and Network Neutrality," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Why Imposing New Tolls on Third-Party Content and Applications Threatens Innovation and Will Not Improve Broadband Providers’ Investment," Working Papers 10-01, NET Institute, revised Jan 2010.
- Annabelle Gawer & Rebecca Henderson, 2007.
"Platform Owner Entry and Innovation in Complementary Markets: Evidence from Intel,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Annabelle Gawer & Rebecca Henderson, 2005. "Platform Owner Entry and Innovation in Complementary Markets: Evidence from Intel," NBER Working Papers 11852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hogendorn Christiaan, 2005. "Regulating Vertical Integration in Broadband: Open Access versus Common Carriage," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:capsoc:v:7:y:2012:i:1:p:1-33:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.