The Allocation of Labor and Endogenous Search Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Espen R. Moen, 2003. "Do good workers hurt bad workers-or is it the other way around?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 779-800, May.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "Factor Market Search and the Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 325-355, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007.
"On the Segmentation of Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(4), pages 639-664, August.
- Serene Tan & Nicolas L Jacquet, 2005. "On the Segmentation of Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 456, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007. "On the Segmentation of Markets," Working Papers 18-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nicolas L. Jacquet & Serene Tan, 2007. "On the Segmentation of Markets," Labor Economics Working Papers 22449, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Navarro, Lucas, 2011.
"Efficiency of two sided investments in an equilibrium unemployment framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1090-1098, May.
- Lucas Navarro, 2010. "Efficiency of Two Sided Investments in an Equilibrium Unemployment Framework," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv260, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Bruno Decreuse, 2008. "Choosy Search And The Mismatch Of Talents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1067-1089, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:topics.6:y:2006:i:1:n:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.